Optimize Your Mix: Five Lessons from Email Marketing
Chris Carder discusses how you can achieve an optimal ‘marketing mix’ in your marketing channels, specificly when dealing with the differences between new media and traditional media.
Chris discusses five lessons for defining the right mix:
1. Always Deliver Relevant Content and Segment
2. Collect Your Customers’ Permission: They Demand It
3. Test. Measure. Test. Measure.
4. Focus on “Relative Time” Rather Than on “Absolute Time”
5. Integrate with Business Applications
Read the full article here.