With the holiday ecard season approaching and the ever popular Subservient Chicken still on the loose you need to be prepare your viral marketing program to be a success.
The Agency Blog has compiled a Top 6 things not to do with your viral campaign.
The hit list includes:
- Don’t be too blatant or shameless with your plug.
- Don’t post your viral video without getting someone else’s opinion first.
- Don’t refuse to start over or admit that your viral video is not great.
- Don’t give your viral video too much or too little attention.
- Don’t jump in unarmed.
- Don’t make your video to crude or filthy.