10 Tips for Growing and Refining Your List
With statistics like these…
- More than 90% of Canadians surveyed in the 2007 CRTC New Media Report said they used the Internet for email (CBC)
- 4 out of 5 adults use the internet (Marketing Vox)
- 79 percent of adults are now online (Harris Research)
- The average number of hours per week that people are spending online is now 11 hours, up from 9 hours last year (Harris Research)
- Every dollar spent on email marketing in 2007, marketers can expect an estimated $48.29 ROI. (DMA 2007)
… you really should read ThinData’s newly published list; 10 Tips for Growing and Refining Your List.
- Be Respectful.
- Be Methodical.
- Be Clear.
- Be Relevant.
- Be Forthcoming.
- Be Two-Way.
- Be Fair.
- Be Recognized.
- Be Current.
- Be Authenticated.