It seems like just yesterday I started writing about Email Marketing and the best practices that mailers need to follow in order to get email delivered. Four years later I’ve branched out to cover Social, Privacy and trending (Although I admit I need to do more of this). It’s been quite a joy ride and I’d love to see where it continues to take me.
- I launched a Comment Spam Black list for Bloggers (EKCBL)
- Wrote part of a book along side two fantastic lawyers
- Spoke in front of the Canadian Government Technical Committee
- Participated in producing articles for a number of awesome publications:
- Speaking events included locations like; Vancouver, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and San Francisco.
- Four appearances on the BusinessCast Podcast for Entrepreneurs
It’s been an awesome four years and Thank you the readers for sending in your Q&A Questions, your comments (although I’d like to get more – please speak up), for all the sharing and linking you have done with my posts and your continued support as readers.
All the best!
P.S. Going back and reading some of my earlier posts is good for a laugh, I realize I’ve come a long way in the last 4 years.