Email Marketing Bootcamp with the BusinessCast Podcast
Recently the guys over at the BusinessCast Podcast asked me to be a guest on their show (twice in one month as
we I had so much to say) to talk email marketing for the entrepreneur. Being a big fan of the show and a previous guest, I was more then happy to drop by and chat with them.
In Episode #93: Email Marketing for Entrepreneurs – Bootcamp Part 1, we talked about the things you need to consider when developing an email marketing campaign that truly work:
- The key players involved in email marketing campaigns
- How to establish relevant and measurable goals
- How to build and grow your database of email subscribers
Episode #96: Bootcamp Part 2, Concludes the Bootcamp when we discuss the following email marketing campaign necessities:
- Ensuring that email actually arrives after you send it
- Getting your emails opened
- Ensuring your email is acted upon
- Measuring success and improving follow up campaigns
If you haven’t subscribed to the BusinessCast Podcast I’d suggest you give a few episodes a listen – you’ll find all type of useful advice and information no matter the size of your business.
Follow the BusinessCast on Twitter; @BusinessCaster.