AOL is launching a new domain Mcom.com and inviting you to join in the Beta test.
What is MCOM Mail Beta Test?
AOL is conducting a beta of mail using the mcom.com domain. You will be able to sign-up for any available username (email@example.com) and use it as your identity across AOL’s product and services. Best of all, you will be able to login to your new mailbox and send/receive email at your newly created username.
You will get all the features of an AOL Mailbox but without the @aol.com including:
- Free Email Storage: Keep important messages as long as you like.
- Complete Customization: Choose your color, page setup and more.
- Easier Messaging and Sharing: See all your email messages and add photos all on one page.
- Instant access to news and Events: Top news stories, your calendar and more.
- Access Your Email anywhere: Send and receive messages from any internet-connected computer or mobile device.
- Integrated Buddy List: Now your AIM Buddy List feature is built right in to your inbox. So you can send friends an instant message with just one click.
So get out and Test, test, test.
Be warned – it’s just like AIM.com webmail only with a new domain so you might just be getting your favorite alias and not many other features…