Has your email to Hotmail gone missing like this?
Here are some of the reasons why your mail to Hotmail might end up being blocked, bulked or discarded:
- Lack of or failure of SID/SPF records
- IP address reputation
- Content filters (MSFT Smartscreen)
Here are some suggestions on fixing these issues:
- Fix your authentication records
- Try testing your delivery again; often now you’ll get to the bulk folder which is an upgrade.
- If our still failing this test neutral content and from line from that same IP. That often points you to IP reputation as opposed to content.
- Lastly follow these instructions on how to fix your IP reputation