Where did it go?
Has your email to Hotmail gone missing like this?
Here are some of the reasons why your mail to Hotmail might end up being blocked, bulked or discarded:
- Lack of or failure of SID/SPF records
- IP address reputation
- Content filters (MSFT Smartscreen)
Here are some suggestions on fixing these issues:
- Fix your authentication records
- Try testing your delivery again; often now you’ll get to the bulk folder which is an upgrade.
- If our still failing this test neutral content and from line from that same IP. That often points you to IP reputation as opposed to content.
- Lastly follow these instructions on how to fix your IP reputation